Welcome, Witamy, Bienvenue, Hoşgeldiniz, خوش آمدی, Velkomst, 欢迎, Benvenuto, Bienvenido, أهلا بك Welcome, Witamy, Bienvenue, Hoşgeldiniz, خوش آمدی, Velkomst, 欢迎, Benvenuto, Bienvenido, أهلا بك
If there is heavy snowfall overnight, we will:
- aim to make a decision to open or close by 7.30am
- notify parents/carers via SchoolPing and the school website
- notify the following radio stations which broadcast school closures on air- Heart FM- BBC Sussex
if possible, put a sign on the school gates saying the school is closed
Snowfall during the school day
If there is heavy snowfall during the school day, we will:
monitor the depth and rate of snowfall until it becomes apparent that conditions are likely to become unsafe for all concerned on their journeys to and from school
- contact parents via SchoolPing, email and website to advise them that the school will close early
- keep the children in their classrooms or the hall until they are picked up
- only allow children to be collected by parent/carer or an elected collector
- supervise children until their parents/carers arrive
- invite members of staff who live in vulnerable geographical areas to go home at the safest opportunity
Raise free donations for Friends Of Peter Gladwin School simply by shopping online.
Join the fundraising revolution!
If you would like to provide Ofsted with your views of Peter Gladwin Primary School as a Parent/Carer, please follow the link below:-
The presentation for the 'Times Table Parent Meetings' has now been added to the Maths pages.
SUSSEX COAST TSA
Peter Gladwin school is a member of the Sussex Coast Teaching School Alliance (SCTSA). Sussex Coast TSA will take a lead role in helping schools across the city and beyond to develop and improve. In particular working with schools to develop leadership, train new teachers and drive up standards. For more information please visit the TSA website: https://sussexcoasttsa.co.uk
An exciting journey starts here....
Creativity, nurture and excellence are at the heart of everything we do at Peter Gladwin. Children are encouraged through growth mindset, 'to be the best they can be'. The children are praised for their efforts and never giving up. We support the children in challenging themselves and taking risks through their academic learning and extra-curricular activities. We are all life-long learners, and have a love of learning. Our small, one form entry community school never stands still.
Latest Term Dates Events
- Half Term18Feb2019
- Parent Consultations07Mar2019
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Parent Consultations14Mar2019
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Peter Gladwin Primary School News
- Please click Sports Results link above to see the latest Football, Netball & Basketball results
- A practical demonstration of how to help a child cycle free of stabilisers, by Bike-It Ben.